Frequently asked questions about tickets at the Aegon Classic Birmingham.
What are the dates for the tournament?
The 2017 Aegon Classic Birmingham tournament will run from June 17 - 25, 2017 the Edgbaston Priory Club.
When do tickets go on sale?
Early bird tickets go on sale at 10am Thursday, February 2 - Thursday, May 4 2017 where you will be able to save £5 on Adult Centre Court tickets.
Following the early bird sale, tickets will go on general sale from Friday, May 5.
How do I book tickets?
You can book tickets for the Aegon Classic via The Ticket Factory, the official ticket provider for this event. Bookings can be made either online or via telephone using the below options:
- Online: Book online through The Ticket Factory website
- Telephone: 0844 581 4995* (Open Monday – Friday, 9am – 7pm and Saturday – Sunday, 9am – 5pm)
- Disabled Tickets: 0800 640 5001** (Open Monday – Friday, 9am – 7pm and Saturday – Sunday, 9am – 5pm)
- Group Bookings: 0800 358 0058** (Open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
*Calls cost 7p per minute from a BT landline. Other networks may vary and calls from mobiles may be considerably more.
**Free from UK landlines and mobiles.
Are there any ticket offers available?
Yes! See the information below for the list of offers in place at the Aegon Classic:
- Qualifying weekend bundle: Buy tickets for Qualifying Saturday and Sunday for £15
- Three day adult ticket: Buy tickets for first Saturday - Monday for £25
- Weekly tickets: Save up to 30% by booking a weekly ticket to access the action every day.
- Student tickets: range from £5 - £25. Further details will be available on the Ticket Factory website from February 2.
- School tickets: Schools tickets can be booked by calling the Group Bookings telephone number (Centre Court Tickets: Monday – Wednesday only)
- Twilight Tickets: Spectators arriving on the day after 4pm can purchase tickets for that day at the Box Office for £10 per adult ticket with kids free
- Doubles Deal: Buy 3 adult tickets, get 1 adult ticket free (available Saturday 17th - Friday 23 June, Upper Bowl only)
- Hospitality: Hospitality tickets available - find out more about hospitality!
What provisions are available for wheelchair users?
Wheelchair spaces are available on Centre Court and all have a carer’s seat adjacent.
Wheelchair users will be charged the full price for their ticket (Category 2) and their carer will be free of charge.
These wheelchair spaces must be booked over the phone rather than online. Please call 0800 640 5001 to book these (open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm).
If it rains at the event, will I receive a refund?
If, due to unfavourable weather conditions on the day for which this ticket is valid, there is less than one non-consecutive hour’s play on Centre Court, you may claim a refund to the full face value of the ticket.
This does not apply where all of the play scheduled for that day for the court(s) which that ticket specifically gives access to has taken place (the latest version of the schedule, including revised schedules released on the day of play, shall apply for these purposes). In such cases, no refund will be given.
One non-consecutive hour’s play is measured using the official record of the court umpires. No refund is available for tickets bought at the onsite box office after 4pm for entry to the grounds or to Centre Court on that day.
Read the full Raincheck Scheme for the Aegon Classic Birmingham.
What is the entry policy for babies and young children?
A ticket is not required for those under 5 on the day they attend, however anyone under 5 is not allowed in the grandstand seating of Centre Court.
Children aged 5 – 16 on the day they attend require a child price ticket and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Anyone aged 17 and older on the day they attend requires an adult ticket.