Aegon Championships Raincheck Scheme 2017
As the Aegon Championships is played outdoors, play is subject to the weather. If, due to unfavourable weather conditions on the day for which the Applicant’s ticket is valid, there is less than two non-consecutive hours’ play on the court to which the Applicant’s ticket gives access (Centre Court if a Centre Court ticket), or, in the case of a Ground Admission inc. Unreserved Court 1 ticket, if there is less than two non-consecutive hours’ play in total on the courts to which the Applicant’s ticket gives access (play occurring at the same time on different courts only being counted once), the Applicant may claim a refund to the full face value of the ticket by following the instructions on the ticket itself. This does not apply where all of the play scheduled for that day for the court(s) which that ticket specifically gives access to (as above) has taken place (the latest version of the schedule, including revised schedules released on the day of play, shall apply for these purposes). In such cases, no refund will be given. Two non-consecutive hours’ play is measured using official records of the court umpires. No refund is available for evening Ground Admission inc. Unreserved Court 1 tickets. Refunds will only be made to the original ticket purchaser.
Refunds for ticket holders who purchased their tickets in advance (internet/telephone) from the Official Tournament Box Office by credit or debit card will be processed automatically to the original cardholder. Transaction and booking fees are non-refundable.
In the event that you purchased your ticket by cash, cheque or from the on site Official Tournament Box Office, you will need to send this ticket, by 31 July 2017, with the name of the payee, address and full postcode in block capitals, to Aegon Championships Raincheck Department, See Tickets, 2nd Floor, Norfolk House, 47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AB. No refund requests will be accepted after this date. The LTA cannot take responsibility for tickets lost in the post. Tickets will be reunded by cheque and sent to your registered address. Any transaction and booking fees are non-refundable. All refunds will be processed in GBP, within 28 days of receipt, provided the details we hold are correct. No claim will be made in favour of anyone other than the original purchaser and unless such claim is accompanied by this ticket. Further information on how to claim your refund can be found at www.aegonchampionships.com. If you purchased your ticket via The Queen’s Club or the Official Hospitality Provider, please contact them for information on how to claim your refund.
Conditions of Entry
Entry into the Venue requires a valid ticket or other authorisation (such as a valid wristband, pass, accreditation or swing tag) which must be retained at all times and implies acceptance of the following conditions which have been established for the safety and enjoyment of all visitors and may be amended from time to time.
1. Tickets and other authorisations remains the property of the LTA at all times.
2. Tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold (or offered for sale) above face value other than with the permission of the LTA nor can they be exchanged or refunded, except under the rain check scheme specified on the back of the ticket. Any such action will render the ticket (and at the LTA’s discretion any other ticket issued to the individual or the purchaser of those tickets) null and void (with no refund) and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be cancelled.
3. Tickets are issued to view such matches as may be played on the designated day and designated courts. Please note any provisional order of play and start times are subject to change at the discretion of the tournament organisers.
4. Ticket holders and other entrants may be subject to security checks and bag, body and/or vehicle searches throughout the Venue at any time. The LTA and the Venue owner reserve the right to limit items which may be brought into the Venue (and may confiscate such items) and to search bags, vehicles and the person before granting entry to the Venue and other facilities. The LTA and the Venue owner cannot take responsibility for personal property brought onto the Venue.
5. Ticket holders and other entrants must answer promptly and truthfully any question concerning their ticket from an agent of the LTA or the Venue owner.
6. The LTA and the Venue owner are entitled to refuse admission or re-admission to, or to eject from, the Venue any person at any time. Any person in breach of these Conditions of Entry will not be entitled to a refund.
7. Babes in arms and children aged under five are not permitted in any grandstand seating. Children aged five years or over are allowed into grandstand seating provided that they have their own seat and do not disturb other spectators. All children aged five years and over will need a ticket and will be charged at full rate.
8. Children aged under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Tickets located in blocks 19 to 26 must use the Perham Road Entrance to access the Venue. Tickets in all other blocks must access via the Palliser Road Entrance.
10. There are no onsite left luggage or storage areas. Items, including prams, may not be left unattended. Items larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm) cannot be brought onsite.
11. A limited number of foldable wheelchairs may be left at the designated wheelchair parking point if a space has been pre-booked. Such wheelchairs are left at the owner’s own risk and will not be left undercover. Other items cannot be left with the wheelchair.
12. No dogs are allowed in the Venue, except for registered guide dogs. Registered guide dogs are allowed in the disabled areas on Centre Court and Court 1. Individuals wishing to access Centre Court and/or Court 1 with their registered guide dog must buy a ticket for the disabled area.
13. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is only allowed in the designated areas at the Venue.
14. Glass containers are not permitted in the grandstands.
15. Due to licensing laws, no alcohol may be brought onto site and any such alcohol will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal before entry can be granted into the Venue.
16. The following items are prohibited from the Venue:
- Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), glass bottles, pyrotechnics and 'personal protection' sprays;
- Bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
- Drones, large flags (max. 2’x2’/ 60cm x 60cm), banners, rattles, klaxons, oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance; and
- All promotional or commercial items of whatever nature or items containing religious or political messaging including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols, marketing materials and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by the LTA).
Any such items will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal and ticket holders in possession of such items may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue. Items left with event security are done so at the risk of the owner. The LTA and the Venue owner will not take responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
17. Mobile phones must be switched off or put on silent during play. Professional video and professional photographic equipment are not permitted on site. Flash photography and the use of laptops is forbidden in the vicinity of the courts and in the grandstand seating. Photographic equipment with lenses of more than 300mm when extended are not permitted.
18. No person (unless otherwise authorised) may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the Venue any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion) for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose. The continual use of handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
19. The LTA and the Venue owner reserve the right to demand any individual reasonably suspected to be using a mobile telephone, radio or other communication device in an antisocial manner or to be engaging in suspicious activity (including but not limited to the provision of information for betting purposes) to cease using such device immediately and the LTA and the Venue owner may confiscate such device and may eject any such individual from the Venue (with no refund).
20. Official filming and photography will take place during the tournament. Individuals should be aware that, by attending the Event, they grant their permission to the LTA and their partners for their likeness and voice to be included on film and photographs and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit.
21. No unauthorised person is permitted on the courts and no person may remain in a gangway, entrance, exit or staircase at any time unless directed by a tournament steward to do so.
22. No charitable or other collection shall be undertaken within the Venue except with the specific authorisation of the LTA.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the LTA and the Venue owner hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Venue.
24. Neither the LTA nor the Venue owner shall be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view.
25. The Venue will close 60 minutes after the last match finishes or such other time at the discretion of the LTA.