Policies and procedures
Bedfordshire County Association is committed to prioritising the well-being of all children and adults at risk, promoting safeguarding in our county at all times, including all programmes and events we run. This approach strives to minimise risk and deliver a positive tennis experience for everyone. To help us do this we have developed the following resources:
- Acceptable use statement for internet and social media
- Anti-bullying Policy Template
- Online Safety and Communication Policy Template
- Photography and Filming Best Practice Guidance
- Photography and Filming Consent Form
- Risk Assessment Template
- Safe Recruitment Policy Template
- Use of Changing Rooms and Showering Facilities Briefing and Policy Template
- Policy on the Use of Changing Rooms
Our County Safeguarding Officer is:
Should you have any questions about safeguarding in our county, please contact our County Safeguarding Officer using the above details.
Reporting a Safeguarding Concern
If you need to report a safeguarding concern, this must be submitted directly to the LTA Safeguarding Team in the first instance and can be done online by going to: https://safeguardingconcern.lta.org.uk.
If your concern is extremely urgent or serious, you should contact either the police or your local authority children’s or adult’s services.
Further information on safeguarding in tennis can be found on the Safeguarding Protection section of the LTA website.